Monday 31 December 2012

Bye to 2012 and hello to 2013

Well despite this year being one of the wettest years on record (thank you rain - for washing away the dreaded hosepipe ban!), I'm sorry to see the back of 2012.

Its been a great year and one in which I have celebrated a special birthday in Finland closely followed by the country coming together for the whole Summer in celebration of the Queens Jubilee and the Olympics. In the middle of the Summer, Malcolm and I were lucky enough to be picked as finalists for the BBC TV show,  Paul Martin's Handmade Revolution which was broadcast in October. We were also lucky enough to visit Philadelphia and Pennsylvania, which were part of America which we had not been to previously (both of which are recommended).

Anyway, as 2012 bows out, I look forward to welcoming 2013 and all it brings and I would like to express my best wishes to everyone a peaceful and happy New Year.

I will leave you with a couple of my favorite photos from my trip to Finland.




No comments:

Post a Comment