Tuesday 9 October 2012

BBC 2 Handmade Revolution

Well its nearly time........

In the summer, along with one of my circus elephants I was filmed by the BBC for a new BBC2 production called Paul Martin's Handmade Revolution.

The series kicked off today at 3.45pm where you can see some wonderful crafts including a beautiful glass orchid, a copper sculpture of a horse, a rag rug, felt trolls and some intricate silver rings. My favourite was the copper sculpture as I feel that it really captured the movement of the horse. I would love to own it.  If you missed the show - get it on catch up TV.

There are more shows each day this week.

My elephant will be appearing on the show to be broadcast on 17 October. Not sure if I'm excited or scared to see just how much I babbled on when asked questions. I might hide behind a cushion when watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment